Digital design, documentation and fabrication technologies are rapidly evolving in a way which will significantly alter the way building projects are delivered.
This techonolgy promises to facilitate greater collaboration among disciplines and to result in design solutions which better integrate design, material behavior, fabrication and construction.
View more information HERE.
AGENDA FOR SESSION 2
- Date: Thursday, June 14, 2018
- Time: 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. (followed by a social hour from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.)
- Location: Georgia Tech Digital Fabrication Lab
- Digital Fabrication Lab Demonstration
- Case Study Three: Large Project Presentation – SunTrust Park by Ben Cheplak
- Panel discussion featuring Ben Cheplak and Dennis Shelden and more; moderated by Scott Marble