Foundation Funding Opportunities
Robert W. Woodruff Foundation
Description: The Robert W. Woodruff Foundation supports well-established human services organizations that work to improve the quality of life for children and adults in need.
They work with the State of Georgia to address challenges in child welfare, and support the capital and capacity-building needs of well-established Atlanta organizations serving children, youth, adults and families. Applications for human services grants will also be considered by the Joseph B. Whitehead Foundation, which is dedicated to helping people in need in Metro Atlanta, particularly children.
Amount: $50,000-$1m+ Deadline(s): Feb. 1 and Sept. 1
The Coca-Cola Foundation, Inc.
Description: The vision of the Coca-Cola Foundation is to craft the brands and choice of drinks that people love, to refresh them in body & spirit. And done in ways that create a more sustainable business and better shared future that makes a difference in people’s lives, communities and our planet. The Coca-Cola Foundation is providing additional funding and grants to communities and organizations in response to Coronavirus. To date, over $55M has been provided to support local organizations and vulnerable communities during these times.
Amount: $10,000-$1m+ Deadline(s): None
Joseph B. Whitehead Foundation
Description: An independent private foundation that seeks to help people in need in Metro Atlanta, particularly children, by investing in health, education and economic opportunity.
Amount: $5,000-$1m+ Deadline(s): None
Limited Submission Competitions
Federal Funding Opportunities
Deadline: Applications accepted on an ongoing basis
Under this NOFO, EDA solicits applications from applicants in rural and urban areas to provide investments that support construction, non-construction, technical assistance, and revolving loan fund projects under EDA’s Public Works and EAA programs. Grants and cooperative agreements made under these programs are designed to leverage existing regional assets and support the implementation of economic development strategies that advance new ideas and creative approaches to advance economic prosperity in distressed communities. EDA provides strategic investments on a competitive- merit-basis to support economic development, foster job creation, and attract private investment in economically distressed areas of the United States.
- NSF 21-529 Planning Grants for Engineering Research Centers (Not Limited Submission) – Due to sponsor February 16, 2021
- NSF 21-530 Smart Health and Biomedical Research in the Era of Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Data Science (SCH) (Not Limited Submission) – Due to sponsor February 16, 2021
- NSF 21-539 Spectrum and Wireless Innovation enabled by Future Technologies (Not Limited Submission) – Due to sponsor March 5, 2021
- NSF 21-537 Mid-scale Research Infrastructure 2 (Mid-scale RI-2) – LOIs due to sponsor on February 3, 2021 / Preliminary Proposals due to sponsor March 5, 2021
- Intel University – Transformative Hardware Platforms for Artificial Intelligence – (See attached solicitation) – Due to sponsor February 26, 2021
- NSF 19-506 Partnerships for Innovation – (2 cycles) due to sponsor February 10, 2021/July 14, 2021 NOTE: Information Session scheduled for Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 2:00pm and Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 2:00pm (Register for either session here.)
POC for application information Email firstname.lastname@example.org